This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

It’s the least wonderful time of the year! That’s right…finals. The last couple weeks of the semester can be very stressful, what with studying, tests and finalizing travel plans. With all that stress, it can be easy to forget that the holiday season is right around the corner. So, to help get in the holiday spirit or rev up those study habits, here’s 10 songs to listen to while studying for finals:

1) “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey

The ULTIMATE Christmas anthem! You can’t spell Christmas today without Mariah Carey. This song is great for karaoke or dancing around your room by yourself (You can debate if the Justin Bieber version is better than this one or not, that’s up to you)!

2) “This Christmas” by Christina Aguilera

Aguilera’s 2000 version of this holiday classic is great for a study break. It was featured on her one and only Christmas album 18 years ago and it still holds up today!

3) “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” by *NSYNC

The nineties were a great era of music, as evidenced by artists like Destiny’s Child and an artist formally known as Kanye West. Uber-famous boy band *NSYNC dropped this party hit in 1998, one of just two songs on their Home for Christmas album. Who wouldn’t love jamming to baby Justin Timberlake at Christmastime?

4) “Mistletoe” by Justin Bieber

This song needs no introduction. While we await new music from the Biebs, reminisce life before finals with this middle school Christmas classic.

5) “Underneath the Tree” by Kelly Clarkson

The queen of American Idol’s “Wrapped in Red” album is on my personal top 10 list of holiday music; each song makes you feel like you are in a winter wonderland! If you want a song that makes you excited about seeing your family for the holidays, this is the one!

6) “What Christmas Means to Me” by 98 Degrees

Catch Stevie Wonder’s original version of this holiday classic during the famous bed jumping scene in Elf!

7) “Jingle Bells” by Michael Buble

The “King of Christmas” rings in the holiday season with this upbeat jazz version of ‘Jingle Bells’.

8) “Hallelujah” by Pentatonix

If you’re looking for a slower, more melodic vibe this holiday season, Pentatonix’s cover of this timeless song may just be for you. The cover appeared on the group’s first Christmas album in 2016. It featured covers of “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” and “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” (yes, the same one as earlier).

9) “Feliz Navidad” by Jose Feliciano

Wanting to visit another country this Christmas? This international single has become one of the world’s most popular Christmas songs!

10) “Last Christmas” by Ariana Grande

To round out this list, Ari’s take on “Last Christmas” is so upbeat and airy, it’ll almost make you forget you are studying for finals….almost.

Whether you are jamming out to the latest hits or singing Christmas carols, good luck on all your finals and Happy Holidays!

Tatianna Eaves is a senior at Auburn University studying Media Studies with a minor in Theatre. An Auburn native, Tatianna enjoys college football, photography and obscure Netflix movies. She aspires to be a screenwriter and producer, if she can just make it through college. Instagram: @tatianna_e24
Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.