This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

A Netflix account: it’s one of the most prized possessions of many college students today. Whether you’re procrastinating writing a paper or “netflix and chilling” with your bae, here are a few of the newest additions to Netflix’s watch-instantly list, becoming available throughout the month.

Available October 1st:

• Million Dollar Baby (2004): Hillary Swank, Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman star in this Academy Award-winning film about a young female fighter who is reluctantly taken on by a former fighter. Their story is beautiful, and should not be overlooked.  
  •  American Pie (1999): Four high school students embark on the quest to lose their virginities in this classic, hilarious coming-of-age movie.  
  • Batman Begins (2005): After training in the Middle East, a young Bruce Wayne comes back to Gotham to relieve the city of the criminal activities they’re dealing with.  
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005): Tim Burton and Johnny Depp’s interesting take on the 1971 film, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Available October 2nd:

• Anjelah Johnson: Not Fancy (2015): If you’ve seen the infamous “crytol gel” nail salon stand-up or the Bon Qui Qui skits, you’ve probably fallen in love with Anjelah Johnson already. In this Netflix Original, you’ll get to see even more of her hilarious antics, which is sure to invoke tons of laughs.  
  • The Vampire Diaries: Season 6: This show about high school vampires is a common favorite, and with this being Nina Dobrev’s last season on the cast, you’ve gotta watch it!

Available October 6th:

• American Horror Story: Freak Show: Horror movie fans go crazy for this unique show with different storylines in each season. The fourth season, set in a circus freak show, is crazy and creepy, and you’ve gotta make sure to binge watch it before season 5 (Hotel) starts on October 7th!  
  • Last Man Standing: Season 4: Almost a tribute to his old show Home Improvement, Tim Allen stars in this hilarious family show that everyone should watch.

Available October 7th:

• Arrow: Season 3: This superhero-themed show is a common favorite, and season three will be added soon.  
  • Supernatural: Season 10: Brothers Dean and Sam chase paranormal activities across the country for their 10th year.

Available October 12th:

• Jane the Virgin: Season 1: Jane is a virgin who has sworn to save herself for marriage, but she ends up pregnant. What?

Available October 25th:

Walt Disney Animation Studios Short Films Collection (2015): Disney has some of the best short-films out there, and now they’re available to watch all at once, right from your computer. What more could you possibly want?

Available October 28th:

• Chasing Life: Season 2: This is a powerful ABC family show about a young journalist who ends up developing cancer and trying to continue her everyday life despite her disease.
Hey, my name's Alexis Egeland! I am from Southern California, and I am a freshman at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication studying Broadcast Journalism. Even though I'm studying Broadcast Journalism, I love to write, and I am very excited to write for Her Campus and keep everyone informed about what's going on at ASU! I love coffee, traveling, kids, reading, Netflix, sushi, and the beach, and I am a huge movie nerd...I love movies and I can't leave Target without buying one of the $5 movies haha.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.