Top 3 Places to be to Celebrate Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

As we get older, we deem trick or treating beneath us and search for something else to do to celebrate the one time of year we can be whomever we want: Halloween. From mazes, pumpkin patches, haunted houses and other scary attractions, there are tons of places to check out this week. Thankfully, some of these places offer hours of operation during November, just so everyone can get their fill of terror, screams and pleasant pumpkin harvests until next year comes around.

Fear Farm

AZ Mazes

2175 N. 99th Ave., Phoenix
623-936-4598. fearfarm.com

Through Oct. 31, times vary. $18.

If you are the kind of person (AKA me) who enjoys getting the sh*t scared out of them, check out this 25-acre park filled with fear. You will find 5 haunted attractions and a corn maze to leave you feeling the true terror of this Halloween season. 

The Gauntlet

Mesa Golfland/Sunsplash
155 W. Hampton Ave. 
480-834-8319. golfland.com/mesa

Through Nov. 1, times vary. $12 for the gauntlet; $7.75 for golf.

This multilevel death trap is where the brave climb and crawl through a haunted houses filled with advanced animatronics and actors dressed in creepy costumes throughout the place.

13th Floor Haunted House

2814 W. Bell Rd., Phoenix

13thflooraz.com

October 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16 – 31

November 1, 2, 8, 9

General admission: $25; VIP Fast Pass: $35. Immediate Access: $45. Free parking.

Two haunts for once price? That’s what you’ll find at the scariest walk-through fright fest around ASU. In the two haunted houses you will find next-level graphics and psychological horror. To step it up even more this year, the award-winning designers of the original 13th Floor Haunted House have created their newest, deathly attraction: Zombieland. 

Check out the websites of each for their FAQS and a closer look at the most fear (and FUN) you’ll experience this year!

Senior at ASU! Graduating with a BA in English Literature. 22 years young :)
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.