Surviving the Fall Semester Slump at ASU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

ASU students returned from fall break with a less-than-enthusiastic attitude. We already took diligent notes and studied for midterms, and now we have to do it all again for finals? Fortunately, Her Campus came to the rescue. They know that you probably don’t need whatever the insurance people are trying to sell you outside of the MU. They do, however, know exactly what you need to get out of the post-midterm slump. It’s called a Survival Guide, and it’s full of goodies ASU women can use to both treat themselves and take care of themselves.

Fall semester means fall flus and colds. To protect women from the sneezing, coughing mess of a school population, the Survival Kit hooked us up with Cold-Eeze for when that feeling in the back of your throat inches it’s way up. Even if you managed to steer clear of the germs, the fall weather is bound to dry out the lips. Arizona is still pretty warm this time of year, but Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula swivel stick keeps your lips smooth AND won’t melt in your car as easily as other chap sticks might. A collegiette knows that the best way to avoid getting sick this fall is to stay as healthy as possible. To help, the Survival Kit hooks you up with 5 Hour Energy bottles for motivation and 5 Hour Energy headphones to bring you your workout playlist in style.

Now that you’re feeling good on the inside, it’s time to rock it on the outside. The NYC New York Color 24 HR eyeshadow and primer lasts 24 hours so you can look cute in class and go out without having to waste time reapplying makeup. Don’t worry about the hair either, the Survival Kit TRESemme products will keep your hair healthy and looking great. 

Sound like something you need to get you through the rest of the semester? Follow Her Campus ASU on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for your chance to win these products and more!

I am a sophomore pursuing a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University