This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

“New year, new me”. That’s the mantra of many college students for the start of 2016, so we’ve got the perfect way for you to stick to your resolution. The Sun Devil Fitness Complex, across all four campuses, offers a free gym membership for all ASU students. For those who desire more instruction, the SDFC also schedules personal training sessions, Devil-X fitness classes and intrumural leagues, which charge by the session or semester. This studio (pictured) is located in the Downtown Phoenix SDFC, where instructors regularly teach Pilates, Ballet Barre, Hard Body HIIT and other cardio fitness sessions. For more information on hours of operation, current intramurals and fees, please visit https://fitness.asu.edu.

Hey my name is Allie Barton and I'm a freshman at ASU! I'm studying Journalism and Mass Communication at the Downtown Phoenix campus. I love black and white photography, music, Heath Ledger movies, and sushi. I'm excited to join the Her Campus team as a contributor to the Snapshot section.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.