This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Summer is the time to spend days outside by the pool or riding bikes and basking in the sunshine. If, however, you’re like me and live in a place where summer weather is less than pleasant, taking a day or two to curl up in the A/C and binge-watch is a worthy solution.

Thankfully, the variety of streaming services out there have options available for your viewing pleasure all summer long. Here are some of my tried-and-true favorites to stream this summer!

Netflix

Murder Mystery

In Netflix’s newest movie drop, Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler team up as a married hairdresser and New York City detective who head abroad to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Soon after the couple finds themselves aboard a billionaire’s yacht, someone on the ship is found dead and the pair sets out to solve the case.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Nothing says summer like the adventures of Bridget, Carmen, Lena and Tibby. Whether you’re spending summer jetting away on a Greek getaway like Lena or working a summer job like Tibby, this movie will give you all the early 2000s nostalgia and bestie love you need. Bonus points for watching the second movie!

Prime Video

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Rachel Brosnahan and Alex Borstein bring all the laughs as Midge and Susie in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. The second season is perfect for summer viewing, and Midge’s family trip to the Catskills will have you wishing for never-ending summer days and retro-style swimsuits.

Chasing Happiness

Early 2000s girls, listen up! The new Jonas Brothers’ documentary on Amazon’s streaming platform is here, and you need to watch it before their tour starts in August. Kevin, Joe and Nick spill all the secrets from their adolescent years as teen idols, as well as what helped bring them back together for their new album and tour. Come for the home video footage, stay for the JoBro love.

Hulu

The Bold Type

Sure, summer is a type to take a break from the previous year, but you can keep your girl boss momentum going with my three favorite working women. Jane, Sutton and Kat are a lovable trio that will make you wish you were living in the Big Apple, and the show keeps up with important topics that parallel reality. Live out your dreams, ladies!

Beverly Hills, 90210Go back in time with the original series (not the 2000s reboot) and enjoy the fashion and jazzy theme music of the 90s. The series ran for 10 seasons, so you can keep up with the drama of our favorite West Beverly High students throughout the dog days of summer.

Lauren Fountain is a student at Arizona State University's Cronkite School double-majoring in Journalism and Spanish. Lauren loves writing, cooking and learning languages. When she's not curled up with a book or cheering on the Diamondbacks, Lauren can be found traveling in any capacity she can. You can follow her on Twitter @fountainlaurene.