etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Spring Break Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Spring break may be over for us over at ASU, but we’ve just received our Spring Break Survival Kits from the Her Campus National Team and we are SO ready to dig in and use everything!

Our survival kit came chock-full of goodies from Chipotle, free wax certificates from the European Wax Center, neuro SLEEP for a great night’s sleep and Yokini Swimwear coupons! To keep our hair healthy after so much time in the sun, TRESemmé sent us some 7 Day Keratin Smooth Systems and ZOTOS Biotera sent us some amazing Ultra Care Conditioner! It wouldn’t be complete without some extra added Her Campus swag!

Thanks so much to Chipotle, neuro, TRESemmé, ZOTOS, European Wax Center, Yokini Swimwear, and especially the Her Campus National Team for sending us such a great survival kit! 

My name is Alejandra Guillen and I am a junior at Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication and at Barrett, the Honors College. As most people do, I enjoy sleep, food (especially of the breakfast, gravy and meat varieties), and Ryan Gosling.