Playlist to Getting Over Him: Our Top 6 Break Up Songs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Let’s face it ladies, we were all in that one relationship that we just can’t seem to shake off. So why not listen to 6 of our favorite break up songs that will inspire us to move on and leave him in our past. Now, I’m not saying that our past relationships didn’t matter, but some of our favorite artists have a powerful way with words that will help us realize that everything will be okay. Or, that we are probably better off without him. 

So, grab your Opi nail polish, your favorite facial masks, a tub full of Ben and Jerry’s (the only men who have truly ever been there for us), and prepare yourself for a night full of singing and screaming your lungs out!

1. Rascal Flatts – What Hurt’s the Most
  2. Tina Turner – What’s Love Got to Do With It
  3. Jazmine Sullivan – Bust Your Windows
  4. Beyoncé – You’re Irreplaceable
  5. Eamon – F*** It
  6. Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

As for our Latina collegiette’s out there:

1. Jenni Rivera – La Misma Gran Señora
  2. Julieta Venegas – Me Voy
  3. Jenni Rivera – Basta Ya
  4. Banda Carnaval – Y Te Vas
  5. Voz De Mando – Y Ahora Resulta
  6. Banda El Recodo De Cruz Lizárraga- Sin Ver Atrás

What is your favorite break up song of all time?

Give us your thoughts on the comments below!

Hello everybody! My name is Evelyn Espinoza, I am a junior at ASU majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Spanish for the Professions! I love blogging, shopping, spending time with friends & family, and my favorite color is purple! Feel free to follow me on:Twitter: @eespino92Instagram: @evelyn1092 
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.