Paige Moody '14

Name: Paige Moody

Year: Senior

Major: Film Making Practices

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Scranton, PA

Why did you choose your major?

I chose my major because I love writing and I want to be able to write a film that can have a positive effect on someone, make the audience think, or change lives.

What do you like to do for fun?

Since I'm always busy with work or school, I love to make time to just hangout with my friends or head over to the Gammage to take in a show.

Where can you be found on campus?

Either in class, getting lost, or crewing on a student film.

What's your favorite TV show?

That's really hard, I love Will & Grace, but I'm also a Doctor Who fan, hence the huge tattoo I have that is dedicated to the show.

Who's your celebrity crush?

Ezra Miller, great actor and he's a hottie. Girl crush, definitely Vera Farmiga; [she's] so gorgeous and also so amazing on screen.

Describe to us your ideal date.

Dinner, drinks and just a great conversation...about Doctor Who, just kidding, or am I?

Who are your biggest influences in life?

My parents first, for letting me go to school for something that I love. I also really admire and look up to female screenwriters and comediennes like: Tina Fey, Lena Dunham and Kristen Wiig.

Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years from now?

Well, I'm heading to England to join the film and television industry out there, so possibly one day becoming a Show Runner at one of the BBC locations.

And finally, how do you feel about being this week's Campus Cutie? Who would you nominate next?

Honored, I had no idea this thing existed. I would probably nominate Lisa Vargas, because she's an awesome person, she has so much school spirit, and I've learned a lot from her these past few semesters!