Our Back-to-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Are you starting to feel stressed over juggling school assignments, late night shifts at work and extracurricular activities? Yeah, you aren’t the only ones. That is why Her Campus sent our chapter a Back-to-School Survival Kit! And let me just say, it couldn’t have arrived at a better time! With awesome swag our favorite sponsors like Luna, Poppin, Chipotle, SK Energy, and Neuro gave to our team, we are now armed and ready to make this year a successful one!

Luna

Luna offers a variety of delicious bars that help us power through our busy days at work, school and even meetings. They’re also a perfect way to satisfy our cravings in a healthy and nutritious way! Our team certainly loved it, especially the S’mores flavor! Yum.

Poppin

If you’ve never heard of Poppin, then you are missing out on stylish school supplies and dorm décor.  They sell colorful work style products that make us work happy and guarantees to brighten up our day on campus. If you love these adorable mini notebooks and gel pens, then check out their website and use the code: DORMSTYLE for $5 off your next purchase! Once you have your new Poppin products, Instagram the items you got with the hashtag #dormstyle and enter to win a complete Poppin desk makeover!

Chipotle

Her Campus ASU seriously loves Chipotle. We can’t get enough of them! And if you can’t either, text DORM to 888222 to enter to win a catered dorm party for 40 people! If you’re not doing this, you are missing out on a great opportunity to be even more loved by all your friends! Trust us, you don’t want to be that person who skips out on this awesome opportunity. Hm, now that I think of it, I’ll text them right now…

SK Energy

SK Energy sent us a package full of these “powerful, pure energy” shots to help us stay energized and alert while cramming in late night study sessions! They have antioxidants and are made with 100% natural berry flavors that won’t make you feel jittery or crash!

Neuro

Neuro SONIC provides great taste and sustained, focused energy. They help energize your life and focus on what matters. More importantly, they help increase alertness and supports mental performance. They also offer SONIC study breaks and we are hoping that they come to ASU to set up a study break lounge complete with Neuro SONIC, music, wifi hotspot, furniture, backdrop, Neuro giveaways and more!

Thanks again to ALL our amazing sponsors for providing our chapter awesome swag to rock the school year!

Caroline Ortiz is currently a senior at Arizona State University majoring in English Literature with a minor in Film and Media Production. She co-founded the ASU Her Campus branch at her university in the spring of 2013 and is very happy to be a part of the Her Campus team! Apart from being involved with Her Campus, she is the Chief of Staff for ASU's Programming and Activities Board (PAB), a student run organization that strives to give their student body the best Sun Devil experience, Secretary of Las Hermanas of the Hispanic Mother Daughter Program, a club striving to provide a supportive and encouraging environment to University Latinas, a Trendspotter for MTV Insights, and was previously a Cosmopolitan Magazine Campus Representative! When she is not busy studying Literature (which requires reading endless amounts of Norton Editions) participating in PAB, Las Hermanas or crewing for a film, she enjoys her time off reading YA novels, magazine, shopping and brainstorming new and exciting things for HC ASU. Her ultimate goal is to move to a metropolitan city and become an Editor-in-Chief for a publishing house or crewing for a feature film!