Love Is Blind S3 E3 00 40 03 12RC?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Love Is Blind S3 E3 00 40 03 12RC?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Courtesy of Netflix © 2022

My predictions for Love Is Blind season three weddings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

SPOILERS BELOW: 

It’s that time of the year again, folks. The temperature is dropping, the sweatshirts are reemerging from the deep depths of our closets, and the Starbucks holiday menu is available. History repeats itself. And much like years before, another season of “Love Is Blind” has hit the public. However, the last two episodes of this season have yet to be released, leaving viewers to wonder how many of the couples we’ve been introduced to over the past few weeks will make it to the “I-do’s”. Here are my predictions for the weddings to come.

Bartise and Nancy: I Do… NOT 

The most recent episode of “Love Is Blind” ended with Nancy saying “I do” and Bartise not answering. If you are anything like my roommates and I, this kind of cliffhanger erupted into an argument over what the ending could be. Throughout the season, my opinion on Nancy has wavered. While I oftentimes find Bartise to be more aesthetically-driven, especially with his attraction to Raven, and thus difficult to agree with. Despite this, I think (and hope) that Bartise says no at the altar. I think the difficulties and differences between these two are too big for a marriage to survive. 

Alexa and Brennon: I Do! 

Alexa and Brennon are by far the most stable couple on the show. I don’t think many would debate me on that. Unlike Raven and SK, where cultural differences posed a difficulty to their relationship, Brennon has been entirely accepting of Alexa’s Israeli and Jewish heritage, and offered to convert after their wedding. They were the first couple to get engaged and because of their lack of drama, they have gotten less screen time than the other couples. Despite this though, their natural chemistry and alignment of family ideals continue to persevere. If these two end up not getting married, I personally will be shocked. 

Zanib and Cole: I Do… NOT

God, I hope these two run away from each other. Individually, they both have potential. Zanib is a strong-willed woman who has not been afraid to speak her mind all season. When Cole made comments to Colleen about how attractive he found her to be, Zanib was unwavering in her anger and disapproval. Cole, despite all his flaws (i.e. the flies in the toilet, dirty dishes, general immaturity), could find someone who better fits his high standards. In my mind, they are the worst couple of the whole season and would be better off celibate than married. 

Colleen and Matt: I Do… NOT

These two were already, from the gate, an unlikely duo. The divorcee, Matt, and the girl who connected with two other men in the pods, Colleen. In general, Matt’s intensity and constant insecurity make it hard for me to say yes to these two. He only trusted Cole’s testimony on the events in Malibu, and nearly left with packed bags when Colleen went to the club in episode seven. With these many challenges, it gets hard to respect the positives. It seems a little too soon for these two. And for those reasons, I’m thinking it’s another no. 

Mia Milinovich is a junior at Barrett, the Honors College, studying English (Literature) and Journalism & Mass Communications. She enjoys writing, reading, listening to garage rock, and going to random, last-minute concerts.