This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Fall is here and with the start of a new season come a slew of new trends. So we always hear that when fall arrives we need to bust out our bold lips, frost our eyes with shimmer eyeshadow and highlight our faces. But this fall, according to Harper’s Bazaar, there is new makeup look to incorporate into your fall makeup routine.

At recent Fashion Week runway shows for Gucci, Versace, Oscar de la Renta, Saint Laurent and Moschino, models were spotted sporting a mod 1960’s inspired makeup look. The 1960’s were a time where women focused on their eyes and let the rest of their face appear soft and natural. With icons such as Twiggy, women focused on creating that thick lash effect on both top and bottom lashes paired with a dramatic winged eye. Below are two of my favorite tutorials on how to achieve that 1960’s mod makeup look.  The first one is a dramatic look done by the famous Charlotte Tilbury and the other is an everyday type look done by one of my favorite beauty bloggers, Camila Coelho.

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.