This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Shirin Ahmadpour is not your average Sun Devil. Not only is she a student but also an actress, dancer, model, host and journalist. She lights up any room that she walks in to with her beautiful smile and contagious energy! Check Shirin out for yourself by reading her bio and exploring more about her through social media!

Instagram: @ShirinJA Facebook: facebook.com/OfficialShirin Personal Website: www.shirinja.com

What is your name? Shirin Ahmadpour

What year are you at ASU? Final year of Grad School, woo hoo!

What’s is your major? Journalism & Mass Communication, reppin’ the Cronkite School.

When do you plan to graduate? May 2015, right before I turn twenty-twooooo-oo-oo.

What is your ideal career? “Reporting live from the Grammy’s, I’m Shirin Ahmadpour with E! News.” I aspire to be on the red carpet either as an entertainment host, actress, dancer or model.

What is your relationship status? Single, yet hopelessly romantic.

What is your hobby? DANCE. I’ve danced hip-hop for nine years and just broke into Latin dancing as well. If there’s one thing I’d always rather be doing, it’s dance.

What’s been your favorite aspect of ASU? Sun Devils know how to work harder and play harder than any other school! Fear the fork! 

What is something you can’t live with out? My family. They are by far the most important thing in my life.

How would your friends describe you in three words? Sweet, sassy & smiley :)

Name one thing on your bucket list: I absolutely need to go on a mission trip. That’s probably what I’ll do right after graduation. I’d love to do work in the Philippines and get to see family at the same time.

What is something not many people know about you? My middle name is Jose.

What is the best physical feature on a guy? I’m a sucker for a great smile. A smile says a lot about his charm, his good vibes, and his ability to make others smile.

Where is your favorite place to go on a date? Any place new! I can’t stand the idea of having a routine date spot. Simply, I love food, activity, creativity, and entertainment. I’d rather do something or go somewhere a guy hasn’t taken another girl before, so no favorite date spots for me.

What is your biggest pet peeve? Paying for parking, especially at a one hour meter, when my class is three hours long.

What is your favorite quote? “God is within her, she will not fall.” Psalm 46:5

I am a hard worker and determined to get where I want in life. I am your typical girly-girl, I love pink and my favorite animal is an elephant! I am a junior at Arizona State University majoring in Journalism with a focus on PR. I have been modeling with FORD RBA since the age of five and absolutely fell in love with the Fashion & Beauty industry at a young age. I know exactly what I what in life and happy with the person I am becoming. I love my family more than I could ever explain & my friends have truly helped me get to where I am today. :)
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.