This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

What is your name? Haylee Branson

What year are you at ASU? Sophomore!

What’s is your major? Psychology

When is your projected graduation date? May 2017

What is your ideal career? To dance on Broadway!

What is your relationship status? In a relationship!

What do you like to do in your free time? Take care of my puppy, go to music festivals and shows, shop, and spend time with friends and family!

What has been your favorite aspect of ASU? Meeting so many great people!

Are you involved in any clubs or involved with the school in any other way? I was in a sorority for the past year and a half, and I am a Kappa Sigma sweetheart at ASU.

What is something you can’t live without? My car! I am always on the go and I can’t imagine what I would do without it.

How would your friends describe you in three words? Genuine, lively and warm-hearted

Name one thing on your bucket list? Travel the world.

What is something not many people know about you? I LOVE coffee!

What is the best date you have ever been taken on? When I visited Connor in Illinois this past summer, we took the train to downtown Chicago and just roamed around the city for the day. We ended up in Chinatown and ate at an authentic Chinese restaurant for dinner. It was quite the experience and definitely one of the most memorable dates ever!

Where do you work? I am a server at El Hefe Tempe!

What is your favorite aspect about your job? My favorite thing about El Hefe is how close our staff is. Everyone works so well together and we make a great team.

What is your biggest pet peeve? Gum Chompers!

What is your favorite TV show? American Horror Story

What are your hopes or plans for after graduation? I hope to travel around the world a little after I graduate. 

I am a hard worker and determined to get where I want in life. I am your typical girly-girl, I love pink and my favorite animal is an elephant! I am a junior at Arizona State University majoring in Journalism with a focus on PR. I have been modeling with FORD RBA since the age of five and absolutely fell in love with the Fashion & Beauty industry at a young age. I know exactly what I what in life and happy with the person I am becoming. I love my family more than I could ever explain & my friends have truly helped me get to where I am today. :)
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.