Meet ASU Student Athlete, Jermaine Marshall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Theirs something about a new boy that just makes us girls go crazy. We hear that there is a new guy in class or in this case, on campus and we can’t wait to meet them. It’s okay, we’ve all done it! Even though our University has 75,000+ students, a new single dude means new excitement! So if you were wondering what the deal is with the new addition to the ASU Men’s Basketball team, here’s the scoop! Don’t all start flocking at once… remember, he has a sport to stay focused on. 

Name: Jermaine Marshall

Major: Received his undergraduate degree in Human Development and Family Studies at Penn State University. Currently seeking his Masters degree through the College of Liberal Arts at ASU.

Hometown: Harrisburg, PA

Relationship Status: Single

Position on the ASU Men’s Basketball team: Shooting Gaurd

(photo credit:http://tinyurl.com/oeq54oj)

Who is the NBA player(s) that inspire you most? I would say Magic Johnson and Allen Iverson, because they both have a lot of heart. Even though Magic wasn’t the fastest guy, he still got it done.

What is your favorite aspect about ASU? The weather. It is a lot better than where I come from.

What is the most attractive thing about a girl? Her smile and her hair.

Who is your celebrity crush?  Sanaa Lathan.

What is your favorite song right now? “Too Deep for the Intro” by J. Cole.

What is your biggest goal you would like to achieve? To be the best father that I can be.

What is your biggest pet peeve? Invasion of privacy.

I am a hard worker and determined to get where I want in life. I am your typical girly-girl, I love pink and my favorite animal is an elephant! I am a junior at Arizona State University majoring in Journalism with a focus on PR. I have been modeling with FORD RBA since the age of five and absolutely fell in love with the Fashion & Beauty industry at a young age. I know exactly what I what in life and happy with the person I am becoming. I love my family more than I could ever explain & my friends have truly helped me get to where I am today. :)
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.