How to Look Radiant on Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

The votes are in, and the Pantone color of the year is radiant orchid, a combination of lavender and fuchsia with pink undertones.

According to Pantone, this color emanates joy, love and health, and with Valentine’s Day coming up I think we could all use a little radiant orchid in our lives. Below are some fun ways to incorporate 2014’s gorgeous Pantone color into your Valentine’s Day outfit. So whether you are celebrating Valentine’s Day with a significant other or Galentine’s Day with your girls, trade in your usual pink, red and purple for a splash of radiant orchid.

Radiant orchid is ideal for adding a pop of color into your beauty routine. Whether you purchase department store brands or drug store brands you will be sure to find a nail polish, lip product, eye product or blush in radiant orchid.

Feel free to ditch your little black dress for a little radiant orchid dress

Be bold with a pop of color on your feet and swap out your black shoes for radiant orchid ones.

If you don’t want to go all out with the radiant orchid color try subtle hints of it in your jewelry.

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.