Holiday Gift Guide: For Those Who Have Everything

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

That time of year is finally here – the holiday season, filled with lots of merriment and… stress? Bank accounts are bound to be emptied, and hours upon hours of scrolling through online stores are in the near future. What are you supposed to get for the people who have everything? Or want nothing? Trust me, it’s no easy feat. Because I’ve spent multiple hours scouring the internet for “the perfect gift”, I’ll leave you with some gift ideas that just might satisfy those difficult loved ones to shop for.

For the one with ANY technology:

In 2019, everyone has a phone, right? This gadget can simplify anyone’s life, and make charging your devices much easier- take it from someone who constantly forgets to plug in their phone at night. This gift is a little pricey – but perfect for anyone! 

For the beauty queen:

A face roller is a must-have for those who are dedicated to their skin care routines. The beauty queen in your life would love opening up the gift of a facial roller on Christmas day. These rollers come in a variety of colors and materials to please any princess in your life!

For the luxurious gym-buff:

As someone who goes to the gym a lot, there is a certain fashion in exercising. Know anyone with the same old raggedy sneakers from ages ago? Spruce up their life with some APL sneakers. These sneakers are cult favorites of all the celebrities, and add a certain trendiness to your workout. Look good, feel good – right?! 

For the homebody:

Who doesn’t love to cuddle up on a cold winter day in the softest fabric ever? Barefoot Dreams is here to truly make all of your comfy, barefoot dreams come true. Their robes, or even their blankets, are a great option for those who embody the true definition of “chill”.

For the jetsetter:

Traveling equals losing things, especially the most valuable things. Tiles are a great solution to this all too common problem. This device allows you to attach it to any item and instantly be able to track it. You simply connect to the Tile App, and boom your missing items are found. This is great for airports, hotels or even in everyday life.

All of these gifts are extremely versatile, and can be given to just about anyone! I hope these pieces will fulfill even the most difficult person’s Christmas dreams. If not, don’t forget, it is always the thought that counts. Make sure you’re spending time with the ones you love, as that is truly the greatest gift of all. I’m wishing everyone the happiest of holidays this winter, and I’ll see you all in 2020!

Madison Andrade is a senior studying Political Science at Arizona State University. Her favorite pastimes are reading, playing piano and rough-housing with her Great Dane puppies! She aspires to make a positive change in one person's life, every day. If you have any questions for Madison, feel free to email her at: maandra3@asu.edu.