Gina Galbo: The Future Mrs. Harry Styles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Gina Galbo is not your average senior at ASU: she is vivacious, barely over 5 feet tall, a lover of weird Vine videos, and well…she has purple hair.

Major: Business Marketing with a Minor in Public Relations

Hometown: Gilbert, AZ.

Fave Color: Black

So Gina, why did you want to be a Sundevil?

Well.. to be honest it was an easy choice because I got a scholarship. But on top of that, I have the college experience without being too far away from home and my family. It is kind of the best of both worlds!

As a senior, what has been your most favorite year of school and why?

My favorite year of school would probably have to be my junior year. I decided to rush at the beginning of last year and joined Kappa Alpha Theta. It has made all the difference in my college career and I have met some of my best friends.

What is your ideal career?

I would have to say working in a major advertising firm in some cool city where I can let out my creative side!

What do you like to do for fun?

In all honesty, I love to sleep, hah. But other than that, I work at Free People in Chandler and it has really inspired me to go out and find cool places to take pictures. I would normally never go and explore places around the Valley but now I love doing it.

What do you think people remember about you?

My loud and spunky personality, my obsession over Harry Styles and being his wife, my hair and the way I change it all the time. (Right now, the color of choice is purple.)

Why do you like to change your look up so much?

I get bored with the same look for too long and I like to keep people guessing!

What do you hope for with your last year of college?

I hope to get an internship and some job experience, but on top of that, make great memories with my best friends.

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.