Fun & Fashion – Websites to Inspire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

As much as I love looking to my own wardrobe for inspiration, there are corners of the internet that inspire me as well. Below, I list a few websties that catalyze my inner fashionista!

I absolutely love Polyvore! It’s a website addiction for me. The website works on the premise where an individual can make their own outfits! I find it useful for when I want to plan an outfit! I can arrange them however I want, and Polyvore gives me artistic and fashion freedom.

Stardoll is for members who are younger, but I absolutely love this website. With this website, you can be your own personal Rachel Zoe and create outfits for celebrities! There are also fun fashion games! Don’t let the age thing fool you – people of all ages can have fun on Stardoll! A simple Google search of “celebrity dress up” will bring you other sites like Stardoll! Start that personal styling career from the comfort of your own desk!

Online magazines are also rockin’. Rookie Magazine is great! Not only are they a publication that understands the ins and outs of life, they are fashionably amazing. They have features with Rodarte and great DIYS.

Teen Vogue will forever be one of my favorite websites. It’s a classic. I love the balance of interviews and style found within the pages and online publication of this magazine.

I'm a college freshman with a love for anything pop culture. I like to dance, sleep, and be surrounded by positivity.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.