alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

First Ten Thoughts When Getting A Tinder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Downloading Tinder for the first time can be a nerve racking experience for a newby. It’s full of butterflies, happiness, and just being straight up scared. Here’s ten thoughts you’ll have when you first start on the love app!  

One:

I can not believe I am falling for this, I am better than this.

Two:

Okay lets find a photo in which Freshman 15 is not noticeable. 

Three:

OMG I just super liked a guy that is not even cute!

Four:

How in the world does this thing work?

Five:

I really hope no one that knows me sees me in this app.

Six:

OMG is that my old classmate? I wonder if he swiped on me? He was a total nerd in high school! Nooooooo!

Seven:

Abort! Unmatch!! He did swipe on me. No, no, no!

Eight:

Okay I got the hang of this.

Nine: 

This is interesting, who knows maybe my future hubby is in this app.

Ten:

Okay I’m over it. Boys are stupid anyway.

Born with Texas roots but raised in Arizona. I love animals, but more specifically, horses. Believe love is dead, unless for pets of course, but am not afraid to consider it as an option. Although if I had to pick between him or tacos, honey we all know he never stood a chance. Just your regular sweat all american girl, with a twist of latina roots.
Kathleen Leslie is a freshman at Arizona State University, studying political science and communications. She was born in August, (a typical Leo), in Chicago, Illinois but has since moved all over the world. Though, she considers Australia and Orange County, California, her home. Kathleen is a part of the 'I Am That Girl' club on ASU's campus and in addition, works as a communications aide for ASU. In her free time, she likes to shop, sail and hang out with friends, (hoping it always involves something with food). Kathleen Leslie is also the current campus correspondent for Her Campus ASU.