Favorite Fast Fixes – Top Drugstore Makeup Brands

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Photo by: LADY CAT

When struggling to find time to go to the mall to get makeup, sometimes the only option is to purchase makeup at the drugstore or the nearest superstore. Here are some of the best make up brands that one busy college student can easily grab ahold of. 

1. e.l.f. 

For an innexpensive fast fix, I recommend e.l.f. cosmetics. Caring products that cater to eyes, lips, and face, e.l.f. offers non-expensive makeup, that is totally worth the price paid. Although it may seem unreal to purchase a makeup palate of 10 different shades for $10, concealer, makeup remover, or makeup brushes for $3, and makeup brushes for $1, the quality of e.lf. seems to not be as bad as some of the other more expensive drugstore makeup lines. 

2. Neutrogena

Photo: Neutrogena

When in doubt, I recommend Neutrogena liquid and powder foundation along with the skin clearing concealers for students with sensitive skin. Neutrogena products are #1 dermatologist recommended, according to their website. With their skin clearing products, one can cover up their flaws, along with help remove blemishes for a clearer complexion. 

3. L’Oreal Paris 

Photo: L’Oreal Paris

As featured under “top makeup brands” on target.com, L’Oreal Paris is a go-to for the perfect eyeliner that will actually stay on. The choice of 14 different kinds of eyeliners is one of the largest varieties of eyeliner choices I have ever seen in one drugstore make up brand. Along with eyeliner, there are 22 different kinds of mascara options from waterproof, black and brown. With a wide variety of decent products, it would not be difficult finding an easy fix under the L’Oreal section. 

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.