Fall Care Package Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

We hope you had fun with our last contest where we gave away that beautiful MZ Wallace Chelsea Tote bag! Now, we’re at it again! This time, collegiettes have the chance to win our Fall Care Package. This package is all about looking cute while staying safe! It includes TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done sea salt spray and wave creation sea foam! Forget about burning your hair with a curling iron before class. These perfect products allow you to spray them on once hair is a little damp. Then, you twist your hair and blowdry it all the way. Spray the sea spray them on a viola! You now have perfectly beach-worthy waves all day! These products are from TRESemmé’s Expert Collection and are used by professionals. Next in the care package, we have Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula chapstick. Having cute lips comes at a price as many lip stains and lipsticks dry out lips. Use a little Palmer’s as a bottom coat or put some on before bed for perfectly moisturized lips. This HUGE tube comes with vitamin E to treat even the most dry, rough lips. Trust us, the cocoa butter flavor will have you wanting more. 

For your chance to win the Fall Care Package, go to our Facebook page and like our post! The contest ends Saturday, Nov. 14. Good luck!

I am a sophomore pursuing a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University