EyeBuyDirect Giveaway Winners

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Her Campus ASU hung out at Sparky’s Carnival August 22 at Civic Space Park downtown. We displayed a bunch of our promotional items like Her Campus swag and some hair care products, but what really caught people’s eyes were the two pairs of sunglasses given to our chapter by EyeBuyDirect.

We LOVE EyeBuyDirect because they go for as low as $6 on their website so we can get new glasses without having to live off of Ramen for a week. They do this because they want to empower girls to branch out and make their own iconic look with their glasses. In the Valley of the Sun, sunglasses are a must, so why not make them a fashion statement too?

EyeBuyDirect gave us two adorable pairs valued at $49 each, and since collegiettes may feel stressed at the start of a new semester, we decided to share the love with a raffle. Our first prize winner went to Mary Winters who chose the Hamptons model. She explained why they were her first pick. “These glasses are awesome because they fit my face really well and make me look good,” Winters said.

First prize winner Mary Winters

Our second prize winner Lauren Valledor won the Divine model and was relieved to learn about how easy it is to buy using EyeBuyDirect. “It’s kind of a struggle to get sunglasses online, but it’s really nice having EyeBuyDirect because I get them and they look so cool on my face.” Fit and style are usually people’s main concerns when shopping for glasses online, but EyeBuyDirect has a free return policy for up to two weeks if you decide they don’t fit just right and want to try a new pair. Fortunately for Valledor, the Divine sunglasses looked great on the first try! Yours will too when you see how the choices on their website are narrowed down from size, material, color and so much more.

Second prize winner Lauren Valledor

Congratulations to our contest winners! Look out for our pink table at events on the downtown campus for more giveaways and fun events.

I am a sophomore pursuing a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.