This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Name?

Erin McClafferty

Age?

21, but almost 22!

Major?

Business Legal Studies and Business Communications

Hometown?

Streetsboro, Ohio.

Favorite Food?

Well, I just love the food from Oregano’s. 

Relationship Status?

Single, call me!

When do you graduate?

Ah, I don’t believe it but at the end of this semester… May 2014.

And what do you plan to do once you graduate?

I plan to go to graduate school first for sports management, and eventually I want to become a collegiate athletic director of marketing. 

What made you want to come to ASU?

Well, I’m from Ohio so I knew I wanted to go somewhere with warm weather and with a great business school. Luckily, Arizona State had both of those aspects.  I also have family who live in the Phoenix area, which made it even that much better. 

What is just a normal day for you like?

I usually go to class for a few hours, and then after class I go to work for Sun Devil Athletics in the marketing department. I stay in the office till about five, and then go work whatever event or game is going on at night. I’m the girl in the background of games people see running around frantically with the headset on. 

I know you’re not done with school, but what has your favorite memory of ASU been so far?

Well I was previously on the ASU dance team for two years, and one of my best memories from ASU was my first football game out on the field. Cheering in front of the crowd that size was incomparable to anything I had ever experienced. 

What is one thing most people don’t know about you?

Ha, well I feel like I’m a pretty transparent person. But most people don’t know that I am deathly afraid of the movie character E.T.

How would your friends describe you in three words?

Hmm, I’d hope they would say I was loyal, generous, and fun.

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.