toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Dressing up your dog this Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Are you looking for a friend to dress up with this Halloween? Then look no further than the furry lump at your feet, because your dog will make you the hit of your next Halloween party. 

Buying a Halloween costume for yourself can get expensive, but you can find ready-made dog costumes at lots of stores like Party City, Spirit, PetSmart and even Walmart for around $20. If you’re creating your own special look this Halloween you can always use the left over material to make an extra smaller costume for your furry friend. 

I could go on and on about how awesome you and your dog will look, how much praise and attention you will get, how many likes your Instagram and Facebook pictures will get, but instead I think these pictures will explain it all much better. 

Photo Courtesy of: PartyCity

I mean, let’s be honest, if you’re not willing to pay $24.99 to see your dog transform into an adorable dinosaur then what kind of pet owner are you?

Photo Courtesy of: Spirt Halloween

Love your dog, you must, for him to truly become a master Jedi.

Matching with your significant other is boring and everyone does it. If you really want to stand out at this year’s Halloween bash I suggest you follow what these geniuses have done. 

Photo Courtesy of: istolethetv on flickr

Photo Courtesy of : istolethetv on flickr

So let’s make this year a HOWLoween to remember.

My name is Meredith Witthar and I am a junior majoring in Broadcast Journalism at ASU's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Barrett, the Honors College with a minor in Spanish. I have an affinity for pizza, animals (especially my dog Miss Pearl), writing and reading. I would love to spend everyday lying on the beach, any beach, but unfortunately I must attend school and go to work. 
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.