Check Out the Whisper App for ASU!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Check out what Whisper App representative, Jenn Capodiferro, has to say about the latest app at ASU!

“Whisper is a free App for iOS and Androids where students can share their secrets and receive feedback/advice from other Whisperers. It is completely anonymous and in no way traced back to the person, which provides a safe place for self expression. [We] also have a non-profit called Your Voice, which works to destigmatize mental illness on college campuses. Whisper On ASU is a part of Whisper’s college campaign to bring awareness of their app to various college campuses across the [United States]. We are also seeking interns to be a part of the Whisper Campus team to put on events throughout the semester.”

You can follow ASU Whispers on their Facebook, Twitter (@WhisperASU), Instagram (@WhisperASU) and Pinterest so that you can see what your fellow students are whispering about!

The Whisper app is available for iOS and Android devices in the Apple Store and Google Play store.

My name is Alejandra Guillen and I am a junior at Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication and at Barrett, the Honors College. As most people do, I enjoy sleep, food (especially of the breakfast, gravy and meat varieties), and Ryan Gosling.