This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

This week’s style blog post is fashionista and makeup guru Daisy Gonzalez! Daisy is a junior pursing a Bachelor in Interdisciplinary Studies for Special Event Management and Communications/Public Relations.

Q: What words would you use to describe your sense of style? A: I would describe my style as eccentric, wild, rock star, bright, fashion forward, loud.Q: How do you choose your outfits?A: The way I choose my outfits depends on where I am going or doing that day, everyday is different for me so it depends on the day.Q: Who are your style icons that you try and emulate? A: My style icon is Rihanna because she is not afraid to wear what she wants, and she’s not afraid to be controversial and break barriers with fashion.Q: What are your favorite stores to shop at? A: My favorite stores are BEBE, H&M, Zara, ASOS, Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, Buffalo Exchange, Forever 21, Express, Guess, Nordstrom RACK and Ross.Q: What general fashion advice would you give our readers? A:  My general piece of fashion advice would be to wear what you want and to not be afraid of wearing something different and outside your comfort zone.

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.