Campus Cutie: Will Gutkowski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Campus Cutie Will Gutkowski

Major: Industrial Design

Age: 21

Grade level: Senior

Middle name: Lawrence

Relationship status: On the market

What he’s involved in at ASU: Industrial Designers Society of America, trumpet player in the ASU marching band.

What’s your most heroic action: I was a counselor at a summer camp a couple years ago, and a kid didn’t know how to swim. He worked up the courage to go off the diving board, but when he got in the water he freaked out. I jumped in and saved him.

What did you do over the summer: I designed dog bowls at my internship at Petco. They will be launching in 2015 if anyone wants to buy them. The best part of working there was people would bring their dogs to work.

Hidden talent: I have a Class B driver’s license, which means I am certified to drive a 15 passenger van.

Claim to fame: I played baseball against Bryce Harper when we were younger.

Best Halloween costume: I was Pikachu in second grade.

What’s the best Halloween costume a girl can wear? A penguin.

Best memory from ASU: When we beat U of A in the basketball game on Valentine’s Day last year. Everyone stormed the court.

Career aspirations: I would like to move back to California and work as a product designer and possibly start my own design firm. ​

Corina is a current junior at Arizona State University, studying Journalism and Human Communication. She enjoys writing, sports, reading, and spending time with her lionhead rabbit, Dusty.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.