Campus Celebrity: Sybil Nwulu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Name:  Sybil Nwulu

Age:  18

Major:  Psychology

Expected graduation date:  May 2017

Relationship status:  Single

Where are you from?  Nigeria

What is your favorite food?  Jollof rice and chicken, which is a popular Nigerian meal.

Where do you work?  I work at ASU’s Career Services.

What does Career Services have to offer ASU students?  We prepare ASU students for the workforce. We help with resumes, cover letters and advice on what to do with your career pertaining to your major.

What are the hours of the Career Services?  8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Current favorite song:  Girls by Santigold

What is your greatest achievement?  One of my greatest achievements would have to be starting college at 16.

Favorite movie:  Perks of Being a Wallflower

What do you do in your spare time?  I watch YouTube videos, utilize my social networks and homework pretty much.

What is your favorite place to eat?  Panda Express is my life.

What is your favorite thing about ASU?  I love how there is so much diversity. You can basically meet someone from anywhere in the word on this campus.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  I see myself being a psychologist, helping people.

If you had any advice for future college students what would you tell them? I would tell them to join clubs, get involved. Maybe even get an on-campus job. And don’t be afraid to ask questions in the classroom or just in life.

I am a Senior at ASU, pursuing a degree in Business Logistics with a minor in Media Analysis on the Tempe campus. Born and raised in Arizona, with dreams of living in the city. Writing is my passion along with free food.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.