This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is one of the most ambitious students at ASU who I am proud to call my friend. Meet Nisha Patel:

Major: Supply Chain Management and Business Legal Studies

Graduation year: 2016

Age: 20

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Relationship Status: Single

What is your favorite thing about the Business School W.P. Carey?

I love that it has so many opportunities from involvement to scholarships. There are resources available to all students who want to advance themselves.

What is one thing people don’t know about you?

I have traveled to over ten countries including India, China, Singapore, Mexico, Canada, the U.K., France, Germany and Italy.

What is your proudest accomplishment at ASU?

I would say I am most proud of being able to graduate in three years.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself obtaining my MBA by then.

What is your favorite thing to do in you free time?

It would definitely be Netflix, without the chill part.

What is your favorite show of all time?

Scandal, Oliva Pope always handles everything. 

What is your favorite quote?

I’ve learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou

Who is your favorite singer?

I think it’s a tie between Rihanna and Beyoncé.

I know you had an amazing summer internship, so what advice to you have for students trying to obtain a solid internship? Promote yourself, and have self-confidence because you are your best asset. 

I am a Senior at ASU, pursuing a degree in Business Logistics with a minor in Media Analysis on the Tempe campus. Born and raised in Arizona, with dreams of living in the city. Writing is my passion along with free food.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.