This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Age: 22

Major: Criminal Justice

Class: Senior

Hometown: Dana Point, CA

Relationship Status: Taken

What is your best memory of ASU? My best memory from ASU would have to be meeting the love of my life.

What are your career aspirations? Landing a job in law enforcement somewhere in the valley.

Describe your perfect date: My perfect date would be dinner at a fancy restaurant followed by a long walk on the beach during sunset.

What class are you most excited for? I’m most looking forward to taking a class called Counterterrorism.

If you could be famous for anything what would you want it to be? If I could be famous for any reason, it would be for making a difference in someone’s life or saving someone’s life.

What is your ideal superpower and why? My ideal superpower would be being able to teleport anywhere so I could see whoever I want at a moment’s notice.

What is your all-time favorite movie? Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

What is your favorite food? Chicken Parmesan

What are three things you would want on a deserted island? I would want Wilson, from Castaway, a boat to escape, and an endless supply of sunscreen.

Do you have any hidden talents? I do, my hidden talent is integrity without compromise.

Corina is a current junior at Arizona State University, studying Journalism and Human Communication. She enjoys writing, sports, reading, and spending time with her lionhead rabbit, Dusty.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.