This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

As graduation fast approaches make sure you are out there on the job search. No one plans on living with their parents all their life, so it is time to make that money. ASU offers many services to aid in your job searching process. Multiple career fairs have been put on through out the Spring semester. If you have not attended any do not worry, there are still a few happening over the summer specifically for recent graduates, the following information is provided by ASU Career Services:

Summer Career Fair Series #1

5/24/2016, 2 – 4 p.m.

Tempe campus

Event summary: Small annual summer career fairs geared towards recent graduates looking for immediate openings.

Anticipated majors of attending students: All majors

Summer Career Fair Series #2

5/25/2016, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.

Downtown Phoenix

Event summary: Small annual summer career fairs geared towards recent graduates looking for immediate openings in the community/public service sector ONLY.

Previous year student attendance: For detailed breakdown of last year’s attendees, click here

Anticipated majors of attending students: College of Public Service & Community Solutions majors

Arizona’s Career Mixer

6/2/2016, 4.30 – 7:30 p.m.

SkySong – Scottsdale

Event summary: Lumberjacks, Sun Devils and Wildcats will gather for the 5th Annual, just-in  time career mixer. The event is tailored to students and alumni of Arizona’s three fine state institutions and the companies that are interested in keeping university talent local.

HireDenver Alumni Only Career Fair

6/16/2016, 11am – 2.30pm

Denver Marriott Tech Center, Denver, Colorado

Event summary: ASU has partnered with HireTalent to provide Career Fairs in cities outside of Arizona for our alumni. This event will feature talented alumni from universities in Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and Iowa.

Summer Career Fair Series #3

7/18/2016, 2 – 4 p.m.

Tempe

Check Sun Devil Career Link to get more information and register for these events https://asu-csm.symplicity.com/employers/. Good luck and happy job hunting!

I am a Senior at ASU, pursuing a degree in Business Logistics with a minor in Media Analysis on the Tempe campus. Born and raised in Arizona, with dreams of living in the city. Writing is my passion along with free food.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.