Amelia Goe: A Style All Her Own

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Amelia Goe is a junior Public Relations major at ASU, but if you saw her around campus you would know that she stands out among the masses. Amelia has a style all her own and it serves to showcase her bright personality.

Amelia isn’t afraid to take risks with her style and she can be seen wearing comfy, casual outfits to a stylish business outfit with her own added flair.

Style is all about conveying your personality and mood that day and Amelia never fails to do this in interesting, creative ways. Sometimes that includes vintage pieces to a go-to pair of high-waisted shorts, but no matter what, Amelia will never look like another Plain Jane. Amelia says that she draws inspiration from all eras to make up her unique style.

“I love the way women dress in the 50s and 60s because I think the style is classic and sophisticated. Yet on the opposite spectrum, I love 90s grunge and the 70s English punk rock era,” Goe said.

Everyday is a new look for Amelia, but she manages to look trendy and sophisticated no matter what eras she chooses to pull from.

“I like the idea that I can take certain aspects of the past and incorporate them into my day-to-day life. Even if those aspects are as materialistic as clothing.”

My name is Meredith Witthar and I am a junior majoring in Broadcast Journalism at ASU's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Barrett, the Honors College with a minor in Spanish. I have an affinity for pizza, animals (especially my dog Miss Pearl), writing and reading. I would love to spend everyday lying on the beach, any beach, but unfortunately I must attend school and go to work. 
My name is Alejandra Guillen and I am a junior at Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication and at Barrett, the Honors College. As most people do, I enjoy sleep, food (especially of the breakfast, gravy and meat varieties), and Ryan Gosling.