This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Alyssa Johnson may look like your average senior at ASU… but when you pass her in the halls you may see her dancing by herself, laughing with others, or usually just lighting up a room.

Age? 21

Hometown? I’m from Scottsdale, born and raised… on a playground is where I spent most of my days.

Major? I’m majoring in interdisciplinary studies with concentrations in communications and dance.

Favorite Color? Well for clothes I like a classy black and white, but in general, I like light pink and sea foam blue.

Favorite Food? Pizza and donuts… and Mexican. I just love food.

Hobbies? I am a hip-hop dancer and a shopaholic. Dance isn’t just a hobby though, it is my passion and my life.

Why did you come to ASU? I came to ASU to stay close to my family. My dad was a Sun Devil, too. My family pretty much just bleeds maroon and gold.

As a senior, what has been your favorite year of school? I’ve loved every year for different reasons, but I would have to say that senior year is my favorite so far. I know all the ropes now and have met my closest friends these past year, so senior year has just been the time to enjoy the last months I have here. Plus, I’m 21 now!

What have you learned about yourself being at school for three years now? I have learned to have confidence in myself. School has always been a struggle for me and the thought of making it through all four years seemed impossible, but I am proud to say I did it. Having confidence is one of the biggest lessons you can learn because you really can do anything if you believe in yourself.

What do you think people remember you for? I am hoping people remember me for my sense of humor, I think I’m pretty funny. But also just remembering me as a good friend. I take pride in my relationships with people and being a good friend has always been so important to me.

What is your dream job after school? My dream job is to be Beyonce. But if that doesn’t work out I would be happy to be one of her back up dancers, or anyone’s back up dancer for that matter.

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.