I downloaded a Tinder because well… I was bored, and I figured why not write an article about it? For my bio, I asked two questions: If you were omnipotent for a day, what would you do? Or, if you had three wishes what would they be?
Out of 366 matches in one month, (yes, I got the membership), I came to the conclusion that boys do not read bios and if they do, they rephrase it. Out of 366 matches and 200 conversation starters, these were the most common pick-up lines that I received not including, “Hey/Hey Beautiful.”
1. What did the 0 say to the 8?
2. What’s difference between me and my couch?
3. If I were omnipotent I’d want to find out if you wanted to hangout tonight?
4. I don’t know how we matched cause I don’t have my location set to heaven.
5. Got something long and hard you should play with
6. If I were omnipotent for a day I would think of the best selection of 3 wishes to get your number immediately.
7. If beauty was water, you’d be an ocean.