This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ashoka chapter.

After a long and tiring semester, the holidays are finally here! It’s time to sit back and relax and indulge in all your guilty pleasures because you’ve earned it! But sometimes, the holidays can seem overwhelming. There’s so much to do in so less time. From festivities to internships, everything seems to be right around the corner, demanding your full attention.

But don’t worry, HerCampus is here to help you prioritise so that you can enjoy a little bit of everything.

Choose from this list of options to decide how you want to celebrate the frost!

1. Read and relax: What’s better than staying tucked in bed, with a warm cup of hot chocolate, cookies and a beautiful story to read? Make a list of books that you want to read in the holidays and enjoy reading them in your special couch with a blanket or out in the open by a fire.
  1. Get an internship: If you’re feeling energetic and motivated, get yourself a job! Intern at a quirky magazine or a take a desk job (whatever suits your fancy!). You’ll get to learn a lot and also add some bling to your resume! Who knows, you might come across some great people too!

1. Neflix: Clichéd, yet an all-time favourite. Binge watch your way through the holidays. Mix some classics like F.R.I.E.N.D.S., and Mean Girls with recent hits like Narcos Mexico and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. Just make sure you don’t gain too many of those unhealthy calories by binge eating on chips and dip in your Netflix sessions!

1. Get fit: How long have you been making excuses to avoid those dumbbells and treadmills? Submissions, deadlines, clubs and meetings are all done for the semester now. What’s left on the agenda is to get fit. So don your best sports attire and get those running shoes out. It’s time to burn some calories!

1. Spend time with those who matter: Call your friends over, throw a Christmas party, have a family night with great food. Just prioritise those you’d neglected during the semester. Catch up with friends and bring the holiday spirit alive!

Choose what makes you the happiest in this month of trees and lights!

Have something else in mind? We surely hope Santa makes it come true for you!

Happy Holidays!

Edited by: Yashasvi Arunkumar

Hello! I am Aanchal, a second-year psychology major at Ashoka University. I love to travel around places with a small backpack on my shoulders and create new connections whenever possible. Anime is my guilty pleasure. Expressing my feelings through writing calms me down and keeps me at peace.