This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

He’s mean, he’s rowdy…and adorable. Her Campus Arkansas team is squealing over our newest eye candy, “Tusk”, our beloved Arkansas mascot. Eager to get some answers from our cutie-patootie, we asked Tusk: “How do you manage to be such a lady-killer?” Tusk considered this question for a moment (he’s so sensitive and thoughtful. Swoon!) and finally turned his head in our direction, replying with a very sure: “Oink”.

This perfect piggy was born in August of 2002, making him 13 – so young to be such a stunner, am I right? Of course I am. At 475 pounds, there’s plenty of Tusk to go around; but who really wants to share him? I mean, look at him!

We seriously can’t wait to see more of this Campus Cutie on the field this football season. Don’t forget to check out the Arkansas Razorback football schedule

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.