Trend Tribe: Boutique-Style Jewelry Without the Price

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

That’s right ladies, you can save money and still be the fearless fashionista you have always been with one amazing website! No, your eyes are not deceiving you – this is the real deal. And the best part is, I have a promotional code that will get you 10% off your purchase of this beautifully stylish jewelry! 

Trend Tribe is a company based out of New York that recruits collegiate women to promote their products. The jewelry is of great quality and sold at a reasonable price so you don’t have to break the bank to stay up to date on the latest trends! All the collections are updated frequently so the jewelry never goes out of style. Not the Taylor-Swift-Harry-Styles way though… like, this stuff is consistently trendy as heck. Seriously. They have necklaces large and small, bracelets of all sorts, studs and statement earrings alike – it’s accessory heaven!

They just came out with their April collection too – a bundle of springtime-pastel, statement necklace, cuff bracelet, midi-ring happiness! If it’s in style this season, you can bet Trend Tribe has it.

This new collection is just in time for a lot of sorority formals! Just go online to trend-tribe.com and browse the site! You are bound to find something you like, if not love, and when you are finished shopping don’t forget to use my promotional code, trendtribejordant, for 10% off! Type it in just how it looks, no capital letters or spaces, right before you confirm your order and Voila! Your jewelry is swiftly on its way to your neck, wrists, fingers, ears – or wherever else you wear your jewelry! (No judgement, that is none of my business.)

If you would rather see the jewelry in person and try it on, I will be hosting trunk shows around campus. The next trunk show will be Wednesday, April 15 from 7-9 p.m. at the UArk Bowl, 644 W Dickson St, Fayetteville, AR 72701, during the Alpha Omicron Pi philanthropy event, Strike A Pose! Come to the trunk show, try on and get opinions on the jewelry and suggestions on how to pair the items with your clothes, and a percentage of Trend Tribe’s profit will go to the American Juvenile Arthritis Organization to contribute to arthritis research! Come out and enjoy the fun at the event, where there will be plenty of trendsetting jewelry, along with clothing and items from other local boutiques! With Trend Tribe, making a statement has never been so easy.

Jordan is an undergraduate at the University of Arkansas. She is a part of Alpha Omicron Pi, Schola Cantorum choral ensemble, and is majoring in English. Jordan is from Kansas City, Kansas, and loves to play the piano, sing, read and write!