Supermodel Karlie Kloss Joins Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

You heard us right! We are so excited to announce that Karlie Kloss will be joining the Her Campus team as a Campus Correspondent at NYU! You might recognize Karlie from multiple Vogue covers or from her work with Victoria’s Secret, however we’re looking forward to seeing where writing for Her Campus takes her.

With her bubbly personality and knowledge of the fashion world, Karlie is bound to write some amazing articles. Not to mention, she has worked with some of the top names in the fashion and entertainment industry! Who better to learn about the fashion world from, than someone right in the middle of it?!

Karlie announced in the March issue of Vogue that she would be enrolling in NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study this fall. Now that she is taking some time off from Victoria’s Secret – which we will all miss – she is embarking on a new, educational adventure at NYU. But don’t worry Karlie fans, Kloss still has spring campaigns planned with Kate Spade and Joe Fresh. We can’t wait to be a part of her journey as fellow Her Campus writers!

By the way — APRIL FOOLS!

Jordan is from a small town called Coppell, Texas, but has moved to Fayetteville to attend college. She is the Editor-In-Chief and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Arkansas. She is a junior at the University of Arkansas, who is majoring in Journalism (with an AD/PR emphasis) and minoring in Communications. Her interests include E! network, everything Kardashians and cats.