Spook-tacular Costumes For You And Your “Boo”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

As featured on our cover image, why not bring on the thunder with this adorable lightening/struck duo? The burnt shirt is perfect with black jeans – just don’t go burning your nice clothes. I’m almost positive that the woman in the photograph is wearing the exact same shirt I bought from Express…

And what about these guys? If you can get your boyfriend into a giant tooth costume, more power to you.

Though I find it a little awkward that Pac-Man is chomping all over his lady friend’s behind in the next photograph, the concept was adorable. I would suggest a little red glitter for the feminine bow and lipstick.

Photo credit courtesy of www.diynetwork.com.

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.