This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Say hello to this week’s campus celeb, Mollie Geier- Lover of Reese’s peanut butter cups, Ryan Reynolds, and the color sea blue. Mollie comes all the way from Austin, Texas and is enjoying her Sophomore year here at the U of A.  She is a Kappa Delta and loves spending time with her sisters in her free time. Some of her favorite hobbies include trying new restaurants, watching movies with friends, and adventuring.

Speaking of adventure, Mollie spent her past summer journeying all across Europe! “My favorite part about my trip this summer was being completely open to anything,” she said. “A huge part of going on a trip like that is you have to be ready and open to do just about anything because so many cool and crazy opportunities come your way that you can’t be afraid to jump on!” Mollie can’t wait to accomplish her next big bucket list item and travel to Patagonia. It’s no surprise that this cutie is a free spirit and even describes herself as a very excited person.

This blonde bombshell is more than just a pretty face-Mollie plans to be a nurse one day and is looking forward to saving lives. “I chose nursing because at the basis of it, I wanted a way to help people. I originally wanted to be a Music Business major, but after a certain sermon at my church back home a few summers ago, I figured I was just in it for the money,” she explained.  ”Changing to nursing has been the best decision, and I haven’t looked back yet!” Her love for helping people doesn’t stop there though. Mollie is also involved with Younglife, which is a student ministry for high schoolers in the area. She enjoys mentoring them and being their leader, always making sure to help them go through the same things she has been through in high school!

It’s no surprise this girl is a go-getter. Her determination and drive, paired with that awesome smile of hers is bound to lead her to success!