This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Megan Black is the definition of a Campus Cutie. From her luscious locks to her bubbly personality, you can’t help but smile when you talk to her. She’s beauty, she’s grace, she should be Miss United States. Everyone, meet Megan Black!

Stats:

Name: Megan

Hometown: Cyprus, Texas

Year: Sophomore

Favorites:

Where is your favorite place to eat in Fayetteville?

Giraldi’s! It’s really good food for not too much money, so I end up eating there a lot more than I should.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Jake Gyllenhaal- He’s so “Boy Next Door” looking and can work the scruff.

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

I like warm weekends where I can be outside and hammock and hike! I also love game day weekends like football and baseball games, where everybody is outside at the same time!

Random:

If you could have any super power what would it be?

I think it would be so cool to fly. You would never have to wait in traffic or fill up your car!

Where is your dream vacation?

I want to go to South America so bad! They have such beautiful mountains and beaches and different cultures. In my mind it’s like being in a Shakira music video, but I’ll have to go there to find out!

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was a kid, I wanted to be Pocahontas. I actually thought this was a real thing. I don’t think I ever had a specific job in mind, just being Pocahontas was my main goal.

Jordan is from a small town called Coppell, Texas, but has moved to Fayetteville to attend college. She is the Editor-In-Chief and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Arkansas. She is a junior at the University of Arkansas, who is majoring in Journalism (with an AD/PR emphasis) and minoring in Communications. Her interests include E! network, everything Kardashians and cats.