This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Erica Liddell! Erica is incredibly sweet, always positive, and loves to bring out the sunshine in everyone! Erica is definitely a cutie that you can easily find on the U Ark campus because she is always showing off those pearly whites! If you see Erica around, don’t be afriad to say hi because this girl is way to sweet to pass up a friendly hello!

Name: Erica Liddell

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Plano, TX

Year: Freshman

Greek Affiliation: Pi Beta Phi

Favorites:

What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas

What is your favorite restaurant?

La Madeleine, but sadly this is not in Fayetteville!

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?

Sleep in and watch movies because school gets stressful

What is your favorite Disney movie?

The Lion King

Random:

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grow up?

Erica’s dad is a stockbroker so she wanted to do what her hero dad does…be a stockbroker! 

What is your sonic drink order?

Vanilla Dr. Pepper with 3 cherries.

What is your dream vacation?

Positano, Italy

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

A happy and healthy future family, wishing her dog, Khaki, could come to college with her, and an endless supply of skittles except for the green ones!

Piper Gullickson, a freshman from Houston, Texas, is attending the University of Arkansas. Piper is a Business Marketing major and serves as the Communications Assistant for the American Marketing Association. She is also a member of Pi Beta Phi and takes joy in being the Assistant to the Vice President of Membership. Fun facts about Piper are she is always wearing a Seaside Pearl necklace, her favorite color is blue, and she likes to longboard. Things she regularly enjoys are dancing, hanging out with her friends, spreading the word and love of God, eating Krispy Kreme donuts or any crepe from Arsaga's, and of course screaming woo pig sooie at Arkansas Razorback sports games.