The Elephant Pants: A Beautiful Friendship

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Join Her Campus Arkansas in supporting The Elephant Pants!

It’s time that we do something about the elephant crisis. Her Campus Arkansas has partnered with a fashionable and fun way to raise awareness for and donate towards the wonderful cause of poaching prevention. Elephants occupy over 30 countries in Africa, but their numbers are falling as poachers illegally hunt these gorgeous creatures for their ivory tusks. The Elephant Pants, based in New York, have developed some stylish pants for outerwear, indoor wear, yoga wear – you name it!

Fallen in love? Us too! What’s even better? The Elephant Pants donates $1.00 of every pair to the African Wildlife Foundation. In the month of February alone, TEP donated over $2,300 to the AWF! By using the code “HCUArk”, you can donate $1.00 of every pair you buy to the World Wildlife Fund, whom Her Campus Arkansas as adopted as their charity of choice, AND receive a 10% discount! Learn more about the World Wildlife Fund here!

Limited Edition Pants: ($25.00)1.) Bandoola 2.) Hattie3.) Old Bet4.) Kolakolli

Traditional: ($18.00)1.) Annabelle2.) Batyr3.) John L. Sullivan4.) Chunee

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.