Campus Cutie: Teddy Thorpe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Stealing the Campus Cutie spotlight this week is Teddy Thorpe. Teddy is a Freshman at the University of Arkansas and has no trouble making friends. Hailing from St. Louis, Teddy came from a larger city than Fayetteville. Regardless, he’s settling in nicely! Having rushed during the Spring, Teddy pledged Kappa Alpha Order. Before attending the University of Arkansas, Teddy made an appearance at R.O.C.K Camp for the August session, which gained Teddy several friends right off the bat.

Teddy has also been mentioned on the popular Twitter page, Arkansas Confessions, with an anonymous someone professing their admiration for him. Nice work, Ted! Keep up the class and the charm!

Teddy has one of the biggest hearts any guy could ever have, and Her Campus Arkansas is more than proud to promote him as this week’s Campus Cutie!

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.