clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Apply for the Arkansas Fellowship Program-Deadline Extended

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

The Arkansas Fellowship is a program designed for Arkansas’ brightest entreprenurial talent to partner with the state’s leading universities and most ambitious companies such as JB Hunt, Dillard’s and many more! As a fellow, you will gain a two-year experience with a salary of $40,000 per year including additional benefits that your mentor company offers. You will meet with and build relationships with leaders of the company. The goal is to ‘kick-start your professional future through paid positions with some of Arkansas’s most dynamic and flourishing companies.’ Click here to apply! The deadline has been extrended to November 2, so please apply as soon as possible. 

The Arkansas Fellowship plugs you into the business community through professional experiences, monthly speaker series, mixers and civic engagements. The opportunities are endless when you are part of the Fellowship. Click here for a complete list of benefits and expectations. Being able to connect with a group of young leaders is crucial during the first couple years out of college. There is so much change to adapt to, but it helps when you have a network of young professionals to share the journey with. 

We have monthly events that range anywhere from speaker series events to a competitieve game of laser tag. It’s great to have days off work to come together with all of the other fellows and make the Fellowship happen. We also plan a spring and fall retreat where we have a day or two of fun activities planned at a lake house or ranch (varies per event). The events that we host help everyone get to know other and really connect with one another which makes the Fellowship even stronger. 

Please apply here as soon as possible if you are ready to kick start your professional career! 

Hannah has a love for beauty, fashion, and trying new products! Add her on Intsagram and Twitter: @hannahvls
Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.