This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Everyone meet our cutie of the week, Abby Horn (pictured on the right), who’s smile is just as big as her heart! Abby is a junior majoring in mathematics and education and is one of the goofiest, most loving girls around. Abby loves to spend time with her friends and awesome family. It’s easy to tell this girl is a free spirit and has no trouble making people laugh!

Hometown: Richardson, Texas

Age: 20

Sorority: Kappa Delta

Favorite Sport: Tennis, Golf, College Football

Fast Food: Chick Fil A

Favorite Movie: You’ve Got Mail

Hobby: Baking and cooking for friends

Dream Vacation? Greece and Italy

Dream Career? Owner of my own flower shop and bakery

Celeb Crush? Denzel Washington

One word to describe you? Blessed.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Teaching lots of students!

What is your biggest pet peeve? Stepping on gum

Tell me an interesting fact about yourself: Freshman year of college, I made a pot of coffee in my sleep!

What’s your most embarrassing moment? Oh gosh…where do I begin? Freshman year of college, I went running around the neighborhood by Reid on a Saturday before the first football game of the year. Tailgaters lined the streets around Reid, grilling and enjoying the day. As I finished my run, I was staring at all of the fun tables and families around the area, and before I knew it, I had completely tripped and went face first, on my hands and knees, into the dirt in front of everyone. It was pretty great.

What’s the next thing you want to cross off your bucket list? Go to Disney World!