Top Five Must-Have Spring 2013 Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

1)  Studs and Spikes

This look creates an edgy rocker vibe, which brings a sense of creativity to any outfit.   Be sure to add a few pieces of this trend to your wardrobe–from your handbag, shoes, leggings, or even a comfy tank. Studs and spikes will definitely take over this upcoming spring. (Just don’t over-do the usage of spikes and studs; you may look lethal).

2)  Army Inspired Pieces

Camo print is another must-have piece for your wardrobe. This trend creates a casual-cool, effortless look. Army inspired pieces were a major statement this year at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NYC. So don’t be shy this spring, rock that camo!

3)  Bold Prints and Colors

Bold prints truly add character to your clothing pieces. It is also a fun way to change up your every day look. So this spring be sure to mix and match bold prints and color pieces when choosing outfits.

4)  Peek-a-boo Pieces

Peek-a-boo pieces are perfect for date nights or a night out with the girls. The trend makes any outfit look sexy and red carpet ready. Daring cutouts, midriff-baring separates, and sheer fabrics will sure spice up your closet this spring.

5)  Bold Stripes

Stripes are a timeless print, but this spring’s trend takes on a different path when sporting the classic look. Stripes are big and bold, so go ahead and take this trend for a spin. Also, do not be afraid to rock stripes from head-to-toe. The awesome part of stripes is you can wear them all year round!

Sophomore at the University of Arizona Major: Journalism Minor: Spanish