Thanks to #HCSURVIVALKITS, Taking Care of Yourself Just Got a lot Easier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Getting back into the motion of school can be extremely rigorous and stressful! Thankfully the Her Campus Back-to-School survival kit has everything you need to feel better inside and out!

1.     Chipotle- As most of us are on the college budget program- this Chipotle BOGO (buy one get one free) is the perfect treat in saving you some money! Who doesn’t love free food?!

2.     TRESemmé- Getting your hair to look like you just came out of the warm ocean water is a task many of us can’t accomplish…especially if your living in this Arizona heat. TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done collection, which includes their Sea Salt Spray and Wave Creation Sea Foam, can be your secret tools to achieving those luscious beachy waves in as little as five minutes.

3.     Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener- Need a little something sweet in your life? Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener is just for you then. This non-artificial sugar can be put in your coffee, tea or even in homemade smoothies!

4.     NYC New York Color- The City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow collection is perfect for your long night out! With so many diverse colors (and an eye primer) this eye shadow is crease, smear, and tear proof, will glide on easily, and all you have to do is just twist, glide, and go!

5.     Her Campus- Want to add some Her Campus pride to your room? The HCXO Exclusive Pennant is not only cute but the black and white colors make it easy to collaborate with any wall color! We love Her Campus!

6.     Martha Stewart Crafts- It feels good to save some money, and thanks to Martha Stewart Crafts, her tools, paints, and punches allow for any DIY project to turn into your own beautiful at home creation!

7.     Penguin Random House- Our lives can all get extremely hectic at times, if you want a quick escape from reality look no further than New York Times bestselling author, National Book Award finalist, and Printz Award honoree E. Lockhart. He has written a page turning book called We Were Liars that deals with a teen waking up in a different body, and a different life. (And I thought my problems were bad)

8.     My Social Canvas- #GETTINGBACKGIVINGBACK is a win-win, and My Social Canvas, a NYC based social enterprise fashion brand, can be your way to feel good by giving back to other! For you to make a difference just visit mysocialcanvas.com for more information on their important cause, while being able to create your own custom piece of clothing! Perfect for all you “fashionistas”! 

Born and raised in San Jose, California, and now a sophomore at the University of Arizona... I love food.