This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Finals are here which means you’re stressed. Not only are you wanting to pull your hair out, but you also want to indulge in fatty foods but don’t! You’ll only regret eating all that junk after finals are over. Here are some healthy snacks you can really indulge in!

Black Pepper and Parmesan Popcorn

How: Melt 3 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil in a pot over medium-high heat and add ½ a cup of corn kernels. Cover the pot and shake it a few times until the popping stops around 3-5 minutes. Take it off the heat and sprinkle ¼ cup of parmesan, 1 ½ teaspoons of pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt.

Health Facts: 50 cal, 6 g of fat, 1 g carbs, 280 mg sodium, 1 g protein

Balsamic-Roasted Strawberries

Ingredients: 1-2 tsp vanilla extract

¼ cup brown sugar

2 tbsp balsamic vinegar

2 tbsp red wine like Cabaret Sauvignon

½ tsp ground mixed peppercorn

½ tsp cinnamon

1 Ibs fresh strawberries, cut how you like

How: Preheat the oven to 275 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix the ingredients in a bowl. Spread it evenly in the pan and roast for 1 to 1 1/2. Stir every 20-30 minutes with a spatula.

Avocado Salad

Ingredients: bagged or fresh spinach

1-2 avocados sliced

2 tbsp olive oil

¼ cup parmesan cheese

¼- ½ cup almonds

¼ – ½ cup strawberry dressing

How: Mix all these ingredients into a small bowl and enjoy! You could even eat this all day if it’s in your fridge.

Cold/Hot Green Tea

This Japanese tea is packed with vitamins that are not only good for your body but also for your skin (stress=break outs). But remember, minimum or no sugar! It speeds up your metabolism and makes you feel full so you eat le